Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Joe, Liz, and Charlotte.

So, for those of you who have had the endurance to stick around with reading this blog. First of all, I think you deserve a prize. Like chocolate? Chocolate is always good. Secondly, and definitely more importantly, you're probably familiar with these people.

Liz and Joe are probably up there on my favorites list. I think the first time I met Liz was during a church choir practice yeeeeears ago. And, just this last weekend, I had the complete privilege of documenting their little family. Let me tell you, I don't think I've met a happier little one year old. Charlotte is a little stooge and goofball (not like her parents at all...).

Liz had the brilliant idea of going back to all the spots where we took maternity pictures almost two years ago. It was a little nostalgic and a lot amazing to see how much had changed in that short little span of time. I love letting the people I photograph select their own locations. These photos are just so Liz and Joe. And, I think their location idea was a big part of that.

It never gets old seeing how much parents love their kids. Blows my mind. So, Charlotte, if you ever get around to reading this (I hear you're a smart child), remember how flipping awesome your parents are and how much they love you.

Meet Charlotte. Just about the gosh darn cutest thing. AND, she's wearing a tutu. Perfection.





As we were walking around Purdue's campus, a nice fireman volunteered his truck for pictures. How on earth could we resist?



Smooches from the parents.



I love pictures of dads and daughters. In fact, I'd like one like the above with my dad. Although, that wouldn't quite as cute, or be as easy now...



Book selection brought to you by Charlotte.


Charlotte, showing her passion for bugs and books...
Actually, I think she's skeptical. Just look at that face.



And, with that cute lil' smirk above, I think I'll call it a day. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment