Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Joe+Liz+Charlotte

They walked up together hand-in-hand. He was carrying her coat and being all gentlemanly. Joe and Liz are the epitome of an adorable couple (no really...they are). They're expecting their first bundle o' joy in April and I could not be more thrilled. They've already picked out a name, Charlotte, and painted the nursery (magenta and green...so perfect). It also just made me love them more when I found out that they own a vegetable car (yes, a car that runs on vegetable oil). Joe also discovered that he can't lie down without his eyes watering (I said it was because he was so happy about the baby). It could have just been allergies. This is my first maternity (or more hiply called "baby bump") session and I could not have asked for a better couple to shoot.

This is probably my favorite from the day. Just so stinking gorgeous.

Thank you sweet sun for visiting us that day.



The cute little baby bump.

They are simply too cute to handle.
We snagged the first and last sunny and over 40 degree day that week. It was glorious.
She is going to be one hot mama :)
I am so over the moon excited for you two, and I cannot wait to meet Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment