Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Micaela and Nick.

They're just some of those people. The ones that are just honest. Go with the flow. Easy people to be around. Nick and Micaela are some of those. So, when I found out that they were going to have their first lil' bundle o' joy, I could not have been more excited.

Even though this is their first baby (girl!), Nick and Micaela feel like parents all ready. Probably due to the fact that they have two of the most adorable yorkies, Gus and Sam, to ever scamper on the face of the earth (barring of course my family's newly acquired yorkie, Bucky).

Anywho. Enough with the dogs. This is all about the cuteness that is this new family.

Micaela is due in a couple of weeks, and I am about ready to die because I want to meet Aniston so badly.

Ok. I'll stop talking now, and get on the good stuff...




I know that Aniston is one lucky girl. She gets these two for parents. It's a no brainer.








Nick just recently got back from a trip to England. And, coming back with him were these o' so cute lil' onesies (babies obviously make me cut of words like little and oh....).






Are you kidding me with that momma gorgeousness? Seriously Micaela, you are one good looking lady.


This is proof that they're going to be raising their baby girl right. BOILER UP!





Let's wrap things up with one of my favorites, yeah?


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment