Thursday, October 20, 2011

Anna.

We ran around church together with chubby little kid faces. We were homeschooled together. We were debate partners. We are friends.

Anna is just about as sweet as they come. And, that's pretty darn sweet. My favorite part about her is that she is so real. No lolligagging around, things are just plain and simple. I am so thankful to have a friend like her.

When Anna asked me to take her senior pictures, it was a big realization that we'd grown up (a little). No more running around in the yard, or putting on plays in her attic. She's getting ready to enter real life. Big time. But, she comes with a plan (she is such a good planner, making up for my lack thereof). In the fall, she want to attend the University of Evansville (although Purdue may be closer to reality) and major in health and physical science. Although I want Anna to go off to Evansville and have a grand college adventure...She really should just stay here. With me :)

Going back to our childhood roots, Anna and I ran around a park in a small town snagging pictures in between conversation. I love it when taking pictures of a friend is more like a time spent catching up on each other's lives. God is going to do amazing things with girl (as he has already shown he can).

So, meet Anna (or not if you already know her...you know).


Gah! Reason #1 why I love fall:crunchy leaves.



As we were walking in this little alcove of trees, I asked Anna to turn around. And, she just turned around with the best smile ever. It may help that she's a photoholic too. She's knows the camera so well :)


Reason #2 why I love fall: open fields of green-ish brown grass.

This girl is b-e-a-u-tiful.




Reason #3 why I love fall:pumpkins and apple (cider). of course.


Reason #4 why I love fall: the gorgeous golden light. I just want to bottle it up and take it with me everywhere (and, Anna, I wish I could bottle her up and take me everywhere...but, that may be awkward...).



We ran back to her house before the sun completely set to grab some pictures with her beloved chickens. What is there not to love about this?



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment