Saturday, August 27, 2011

Molly and Joel.

I don't think I've ever met a couple like them before. There's just something about them that makes me believe in love. Maybe it's Molly's continual joy, or Joel's way of saying things just right. But, whatever it is, it's seriously contagious.

They met each other back in Fort Wayne. Molly was a couple years younger, and Joel just happened to notice her smile (which if you know her, you can't help but notice it, too). They dated. They got married. And, now they are serving together at my church.

Joel is a pastoral intern, and he's even cooler because he helps out with the college group (and by "helps out," I mean, gives his life to make sure college students know that God loves them). Molly just started taking classes again, and I'm sure her smarts will blow everyone away. Needless to say, I just simply love the two of them, and I like them together. They work.

Life can sometimes get crazy, and in the midst of that, the whole reason why you're living gets lost. Joel and Molly spend so much time focused on others, it was nice for me to spend time with them. These pictures are just to remember where they are in life right now. How much they love each other. I am a firm believer in documentation. So, Joel and Molly (or Joelly, as I've decided to call you...you know, celebrity couples and all), thank you for allowing me this privilege.

Ok, now meet the cuteness.













And, then Molly braved it. We "trashed" the dress. Well, not really. Molly's dress got some tar on it the day of their wedding, so doing much else to it wasn't a big deal. It was a blast, and nothing happened that little dry cleaning couldn't fix.
Molly, you're gorgeous.




No comments:

Post a Comment