Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hiatus.

It's no surprise to anyone that I haven't updated this poor blog in a long time.

But, I have to remember why I started writing. It all began when I needed somewhere to write and think out my college decisions (and go off on high school). But, you see, this problem has been solved. I'm at school. Liking it, and no longer facing the same dilemma.

So, for now, I am taking a break. Looking back on my life thus far and being grateful.

The horror and wonder of college hasn't quite hit me, yet. Once it does, I'm sure I will want a place to vent and think through issues. Then, my blog will be back and running.

As I sit in the computer lab of the chem building writing this, I feel older. My life has gone by so quickly. I have a back pack full of books that I don't understand. I have a graphing calculator and professors. It's a whole new ball game.

So, off I go. Into a world where I can't even imagine what will happen.

(Dad and I after my freshman year of high school. Back in the days when I was more directionless than I am currently. God has been faithful, no doubt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment