Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vision of Hope

Every Sunday, like clockwork, they pour through the Community Center doors headed to church. Their beaming faces, colorful clothing, and tight-knit friendships make them unique and beautiful.

I had the opportunity to shoot portraits for the staff and residents of Vision of Hope- a residential treatment center for ladies. Since our church started this ministry, I've been in and out of the building, but never seen how the program truly works.

The night I shot the pictures was right before one of the residents had an official graduation ceremony for completing the program. I don't think I've ever been more affected by a shoot before. These girls are gorgeous. The love of God radiates from the inside of the house. It was palpable as I walked through the doors.

(Meet Jocelyn. The VOH director. This woman works like none other, loves God, and as far as I can tell, never stops smiling)
(The staff. I cannot get over how much I love these women)
(The interns)

(The VOH crew, bunch, lovelies...you get the point :))

Thank you for letting me document God's work through you all!
I loved every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment