Friday, April 1, 2011

Band Names+Weekending

I woke up with no desire to do anything (not an exaggeration). But, as I walked downstairs to plunge into my laborious school work, three of my favorite things popped up. So, some little shout-outs (hello, 80s rock band) to my day brighteners (all of a sudden, "day brighteners" sounds like a really bad band name). Ok, I'll stop talking about bands and bad music, and get to the good stuff.

(Burlap. Enough said).
(3x5 cards saved me this week. I should buy stock in Staples, no?).
(My favorite mug filled with my favorite tea).

Happy Weekending, all!

1 comment:

  1. I was flipping out because I thought you had a GIANT 3x5 card, and I thought it was the coolest thing EVER. Until I realized that you just had it closer to the camera. My brain obviously hasn't woken up with me yet. ;P

    ReplyDelete