Monday, January 9, 2012

Syllabi Shock.

Routine.
Schedule.
Friends.
Work.
Computer Labs.
Post-Lab goggle face.
Libraries.
Coffee.
Joy.
Awkward.
The Gospel.
Scared.
Unprepared.
Bi-Polar (this list proves that one... ;)).
Ready.
Determined.
PBF.
Crew.


Ok. Enough for now.
I was so ready for school until I made the choice to start looking at the syllabi. Always a bad idea. Then, I got overwhelmed with all I don't know (and it's a lot, trust me). Just when I started to enter full-fledged panic mode, my browser shut down. Goodbye syllabi. And, it was such a good thing. Stop worrying about what I can't do, and start thinking about who God is.

And, a phone call from a calm and chill friend doesn't really hurt either.

Hello, second semester (please disregard what school's sweatshirt I'm wearing...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment