Monday, August 1, 2011

Dear Neglect,

We have been sweet friends these past couple of weeks. Together we have adventured into the unknown. We traipsed around New York City, enjoyed the Upper West Side, ate delicious food, and baked together. All the while, we've been friends.

But, that stops today. No more Neglect, no more. I am coming back to paying attention to those who I love back at home (and a sad little blog that hasn't seen much action recently). So, without further ado. I bid you farewell.

And, just to tide your weary soul over, here are some sneak peek pictures from the adventures.

Oh, you know, just standing outside the house where The Godfather was filmed. We felt like big shots. Then, we feared for our lives.
The beautiful Joyce, who after this week I can now call my sister in Christ!
The lovely ladies I got to talk with at the park. Such a joy.
Ferrying it with Bri and Amber. Ready for our first city-venture.
The view from the Empire State Building. The concrete jungle makes this girl's heart sing.

More coming soon...promise (hopefully...)

No comments:

Post a Comment