Sunday, March 27, 2011

Glimpse+Beauty

I woke up and opened the softly white shutters on my windows and briefly glimpsed outside. It didn't last long. Quickly, they were snapped closed as I begin to sort of the day's outfit (picking which pair of jeans and t-shirt to wear can be trying...). Then, business proceeded as normal. Tea, cereal, and Bible reading.

But, for the moment I looked outside and saw the beauty I am surrounded by, I was thankful.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-4
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment