Friday, January 21, 2011

Today: Confessions+Random


Top Chef. It's an addiction.

I read books. One at a time.

I don't text people back after 11pm.

I freak out about small things. Like having a pencil without an eraser.

When I'm happy I squint my eyes.

My car horn is probably over used.

I don't own mittens/gloves. And, I wish my car had a heated steering wheel.

Sometimes I talk when I write. Ok, not sometimes, all the time.

Big groups of people scare me...sometimes. But, other times I love it.

My family is loud. So, loud.

I caught garlic bread on fire.

I hide my phone every night, so when the alarm goes off in the morning, I have to search for it.

I used to hate writing.

I mock people with journals. But, I have one.

Coffee and I are like bffs.

I put a whole slew of randomness on my blog. That no one cares about.

No comments:

Post a Comment