Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crazy Tuesday.

I sat on my mom's bed last night and tried to communicate what I was thinking. She told me that if God really wanted me to know about my future he would have told me. The response I gave was a nod that communicated "I know, I know." After my worries were out there, I started to imagine what my life would be like if I chose to do something different, something no one else would think of as acceptable. Maybe I won't go to college. I'll be an intern for SafeWorld and help children dying of malaria in Uganda. Start my own business right out of high school.

When I woke up this morning and did my Facebook checking after reading my Bible, I saw that one of my best friends had posted this quote:

"Not being able to fully understand God is frustrating, but it is ridiculous for us to think that we have the right to limit Got to something we are capable of comprehending."

Thanks you Francis Chan for coming out a saying bluntly what the Bible says over and over again. I am not supposed to know what God does. That's a comforting thought. I don't think like God. And I don't have to think about all the things God does. What a sigh of relief. My worries are minute compared to what he deals with on a daily basis.
If you haven't read Crazy Love (Francis Chan), stop what you're doing now and start. It's God's truth plain and simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment