Tuesday, September 7, 2010

But, I Can't Tie My Shoes

Labor Day weekend has treated me nicely with great family time, relaxation, and exercise. The last is not a joke. But, sadly, today is Tuesday (I know, I didn't have to tell you that) which means that it's time to get back into the routine. "Getting back into the routine" today meant making this week's "To-Do" list.

Let's just say, there are plenty of numbers under my post-it note header of "To-Do." I've probably overcommitted to things, surprise! And like my previous post, I'm a little nervous about some of them.

But, today was just one of those mornings where you feel like a little kid who can't pull their sweater down over their face. I was already behind on my day from the moment I woke up. Currently, my calculus is laughing at me because I'm over the age of ten and I can't tie my shoes. Well, you get the point, it's Tuesday, and I feel behind already.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment