Friday, June 25, 2010

Really, did I know what I was getting myself into?

A couple months ago, while I was in the start=up phase of Confectionery Comforts, I was introduced to a man at our church. It was a Wednesday night, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and feeling pretty uninspired. I had seen this guy before, but I had never held a conversation with him. As my dad was talking to him, the topic of my business was brought up in conversation. I kind of shyly told him what the vision was and the goals. Then, he proceeded to tell me about an Entrepreneurship Academy at Purdue. It sounded alright, but to say I was thrilled would be a gross overstatement.

So, I arrived on a Sunday night. My dear Mother can attest to the fact that I was less than pleased to be there. One girl said "hi" and we talked a little. But, on the whole, the week looked very unpromising.







NOW I REALIZE THE BENEFIT THE ACADEMY GAVE ME. MY LIFE'S FUTURE MIGHT BE CLEARER.

No comments:

Post a Comment