Thursday, May 20, 2010

The List

I, like most of the blogosphere, have put of lists of things that I someday want to accomplish, places I want to go, people I want to meet. However I want to put a sugary twist on those cliche lists. So, I'm making a list of desserts I want to make. Some are simple and some have names I can't even pronounce. But, somewhere down the road I'm going to make ALL of these. Just to keep myself accountable, I'm going to upload pictures of the whole process. So, here we go.

1. Creme Brulee




There's something instinctively beautiful about this dessert, something that makes me want to wear a black dress and contemplate.





2. Chocolate Meringue Pie




This is such a country dish. Simple but oh so stinking delicious







3. Creme Filled Crepes




I've tried my hand at crepes, but this time around, I really want to take my time and make them beautiful.

For now, I'll leave it at that. And I reserve the right to expand this list. And oh man will it be expanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment