Thursday, June 2, 2011

Maybe It's Normal

I think maybe it's normal. But, I'm not sure. People have told me so. They may just be nice, though. My life always feels like a mid-life crisis. I hate decisions.

Do I go to college?
Should I live at home?
Would I really ever be able to support myself?

With all these questions plaguing my mind, I find it difficult to dwell on "whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable." Right now, I have a lot to think about. There's a lot of stuff going on with my photography and baking. I'm torn.

In the midst of my uncertainty (which pretty much sums up my life), it's brilliant how God never changes. He always has a plan (when I never do). These things are easy to say. I know them to be true. The challenge then becomes, what in the blue blazes am I going to do about it?

So, even though I have thoughts of branding and marketing swirling around, that really doesn't matter. What has eternal consequence is how I view God, and how that affects the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment