Monday, October 25, 2010

Calm before the storm.

This week I have a fair amount to do, but in comparison with other weeks, it seems rather light. I would jump up and down with joy, then ask why on earth I don't have more to do. Luckily, I caught myself before my embarrassing jumping this morning. I looked at all my different calendars, and did some comparing.

In two weeks, on Saturday the 6th, a great girl whose fiance has no idea how lucky is he is getting married. This girl, has requested my culinary services. Ok, let's be real, she asked me to provide the dessert spread for her wedding. Let me tell you, I am jazzed! I love to bake cupcakes and cookies, and that's exactly what I'll be doing for the next two weeks: baking.

So, until the 6th, I'll be up to my ears in cupcake liners, cookie dough, and cream cheese frosting. I cannot wait till the wedding, because it will be uber fab (this girl, well she has fabulous taste and killer artsy skills).

This week will be spent in pre-preparation (making shopping lists, etc) and I hate to say it, but the blog must fall by the way-side. But, tune in shortly for some prep and final product pictures :)

Happy Monday!

Now I must go and finish off the count of how many eggs I'll need for the baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment