Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dear Blog,

I am sorry for the neglect. It's not that I don't love you, no it's just that I love California too much. I never saw myself as a California girl, but now I am convinced that it's the place for me. Who doesn't love soaking up the sun in Encinitas or boogie boarding at Oceanside? No one, yeah that's what I thought.

I'll post pictures soon when I get home, which seems like it's coming way to soon. I hope to never go away, and stay with my amazing family here for forever. However, I don't think the parents would too hot on that idea. But, seriously, I love my family out here, they're like my long lost siblings. I think we should make a yearly trip out here to San Diego.

And don't worry Blog, I'm writing in my Moleskin which Trevor says is why I'm a white person. But, by writing in the Moleskin I'll be able to remember everything I wanted to tell you.

Anyway, I'm going to stop writing so I can enjoy the sun and a salt-water-free swimming pool adjacent to the San Diego harbor.

Good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment